MindanaoSpots Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 This Term of Use applies between, on the one hand, the site MindanaoSpots, domain of the company MindanaoSpots, and, on the other hand, any and all natural or legal persons, users of the services contained in said site , provided through access to the site MindanaoSpots.com, hereinafter referred to as USER.
2.1 This Term of Use governs the use by the USER of access to the services provided by MindanaoSpots, an online map visualization service, location of addresses, establishments and other public points, including the display of images and information with respect to the indicated places, paid or free of charge by MindanaoSpots through the site MindanaoSpots.com.
This document informs the responsibilities, duties and obligations that every USER assumes when accessing and / or using the site.
- General conditions of use
3.1 The USER is aware and agrees that the use of the service contained in the site MindanaoSpots should be carried out with exclusively personal and immediate purpose. The maps, addresses, establishments, images, information and any other content of the MindanaoSpots service are merely illustrative and may not accurately portray the actual situation in which they are located.
3.2 The USER is aware and agrees that MindanaoSpots cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, reliability, or usefulness of the maps, addresses, public places, images, information or any other content of the MindanaoSpots.
3.3 The USER is therefore advised to verify the accuracy of the information obtained and to take appropriate measures to protect it against any damages.
The site MindanaoSpots captures and disseminates advertisements from various ADVERTISERS, so it does not act as a consultant services provider or as an intermediary or participant in any legal transaction that may be carried out between the USER and the user, ADVERTISER (S).
Thus, the site MindanaoSpots assumes no responsibility whatsoever arising from the relationship between the USER and the ADVERTISER (S), whether direct or indirect.
- User registration and password
4.1 The use of certain functionalities of the MindanaoSpots service is conditioned to the previous registration of the USER, through the site MindanaoSpots.Com, by providing the requested personal data, defining an identification or indicating an email address , as well as a password, for personal and non-transferable use.
4.2 The USER shall provide true, current, and complete information to MindanaoSpots at the time of its registration, as well as to maintain such information throughout the period of use of the MindanaoSpots service.
4.3 The USER shall also maintain the confidentiality and personality of his / her password and immediately notify MindanaoSpots of any unauthorized access or unauthorized use of his / her password by a third party.
4.4 The USER, in its sole discretion, may at any time cease the use of the service by canceling its account, via email, through the change screen of the USER data, and the content generated by it will remain in the site.
4.5 The company MindanaoSpots may, at any time, exclude the USER from the site due to non-compliance with the terms of this Term of Use, notifying the cancellation of the account via e-mail.
- User-created content
5.1 The USER may include evaluations of an establishment for display on the MindanaoSpots service,
5.2 Anyone can view the evaluations included in the MindanaoSpots service.
5.3 The USER shall provide to MindanaoSpots, by including evaluations for display on the service, true, objective, current and relevant information for the purpose of the MindanaoSpots service in an ethical manner.
5.4 It is recommended that the USER only inserts images whose provenance is known by him, and the site cannot be held responsible for the insertions made, in violation of applicable legal norms.
- Prohibited practices
6.1 The USER is aware and agrees that in the use of the MindanaoSpots service, it is strictly prohibited:
- distribute, modify, sell, rent or otherwise exploit the MindanaoSpots service, the data and information related thereto, as well as to use them for purposes other than immediate personnel, or for the creation or supply of others products or services;
- User undertakes not to make pejorative assessments and or insert inappropriate content that:
Violates the law, morality, good customs, intellectual property, rights to honor, privacy, confidentiality of communications, image, personal intimacy and family;
They infringe patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright;
Encourage the practice of illicit conduct;
Encourage the practice of acts of discrimination, whether on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or any other condition;
- To make available or allow access to illegal, violent, pornographic, degrading messages, products or services;
- They induce or incite dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, so as to mislead the subject or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- Constitute unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and which constitutes unfair competition;
They promote, incite or stimulate pedophilia;
- Hostile third parties;
- Transmit illegal, harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invading third-party privacy, hateful, xenophobic, or otherwise unacceptable content.
- Provide MindanaoSpots with false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, as well as intentionally assume the personality of another person, whether physical or legal;
- Disseminate or install viruses or any other code, file or software for the purpose of interrupting, destroying, improperly accessing, limiting or interfering with the operation or security of the MindanaoSpots service, as well as information, data and equipment of MindanaoSpots its USERS or third parties, or for any other illegal purpose; and to perform any act contrary to the legislation in force. The content inserted in the MindanaoSpots portal will be subject to validation after its publication, by administrators of MindanaoSpots, in terms of content and quality, and may be deleted or deleted if they violate any of the devices explained in clause 6.1 relating to improper content. The company MindanaoSpots does not control the content transmitted or made available to third parties by the User in the use of the services available at MindanaoSpots.
The company MindanaoSpots is not responsible for the suggested destination in linked links in the page of the establishments and does not maintain links with other sites possibly suggested by these links.
- Block and cancel user registration
7.1 The USER is aware and agrees that MindanaoSpots, taking cognizance of any violation of the provisions of this Term of Use, may temporarily block or permanently cancel its registration on the site mindanaospots.com, regardless of previous communication.
- Use and disclosure of user data
8.1 The USER is aware and agrees that MindanaoSpots may use the e-mail address provided on the occasion of its registration on the site for the sending of information of any nature relating to the MindanaoSpots service.
8.2 The USER is aware and agrees that the data that he provides to MindanaoSpots and those registered by him, on the occasion of his registration and as a result of the use of the services, including information regarding their identification and location, may be preserved and / or provided to the competent authorities in order to comply with judicial orders.
9.1 The USER is aware and agrees that the MindanaoSpots is not responsible for:
- for the eventual lack of quality, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, effectiveness, reliability or usefulness of the maps, addresses, establishments, public points, images, information, routes or any other content of the MindanaoSpots service;
- for any service, advertisement, image, text or other content related to the MindanaoSpots service that is created, maintained or provided by USERS or by third parties, although accessible or viewable on the site;
- due to the actual conditions of use, consequences and possible damages arising from the use of the maps, addresses, establishments, public places, images, information, routes, routes or any other content of the information services provided by MindanaoSpots;
- for any damages arising from the failure by the USER to maintain the confidentiality and personality of your password, as well as the failure or delay in sending notification to MindanaoSpots regarding possible unauthorized access or unauthorized use of your password by the 3rd;
- for any damage suffered by the USER as a result of the conduct of other USERS or third parties, albeit in the scope of the MindanaoSpots service;
- for any damage suffered by the USER as a result of the removal of any content that it creates, includes or discloses in the MindanaoSpots service, the cancellation of its registration on the site, as well as the preservation or provision of information about it, including its identification and location, by the MindanaoSpots, in fulfillment of judicial orders;
- for possible modification, suspension or interruption of the MindanaoSpots service; and
- for keeping services available every day of the year.
9.2 The USER is aware and agrees that he is fully responsible:
- For any damages resulting from actions and / or omissions done by you in violation of item 6 – “Prohibited Practices” of this Term of Use.
9.3 The USER may come to reimburse the MindanaoSpots for the expenses that the site may incur when violating the conditions set forth in this Term.
9.4 THE USER retains all proprietary rights to the information, text, graphics or other materials that the USER publishes on the site. However, the site is authorized to reproduce, publish and distribute all files, texts, and graphics in full or in parts of its content.
9.5 The company MindanaoSpots does not endorse any content submitted by any USER whether it is an opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein.
10.1 The USER is aware and agrees that this Term of Use may be changed by MindanaoSpots at any time, regardless of any communication. The USER may, at any time, access the updated version of this Term of Use at the address http://www.mindanaospots.com/terms-of-use/